|Home||» Products||» Industrial HEPA Filters|
Industrial HEPA Filters
Product Code : 13
- Frame: GI Powder coated, aluminium anodised / St. Steel, Box / Flange type.
- Adhesive: Epoxy based adhesive used for leak proof joint between media and casing.
- Gasket: Sponge rubber / Polyurethane Neoprene gasket provided for sealing of filter on its mounting frame.
- Temperature & Humidity:
- Recommended for operating temperature: Up to 120oC
- Recommended for minimum operating humidity: Up to 100% RH
- Performance: Recommended for minimum operating efficiency of 99.97% down to particle size of 0.3 microns by using DoP (Di-Octyl-Phthalate/PAO)
- Product Range: Filters are available with air handling capacity in the range of 170 cubic meter / hr (100 CFM) to 3400 cubic meter / hr. (2000 CFM)
- Construction: Filter Media is 100% micro - glass fibre paper imported with high water repellence and temperature resistance. This medium is folded in to deep pleats and separated by machine pleated aluminum spacers, which uniform flow through out the filtering area, low resistance, ensures uniform dust loading and allows high flow rate.